To sleep, perchance to dream, of knitting.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29th 2008

why post anything about knitting when my camera is still broken? but today at target i succumbed to the very nice sale price on a new polaroid, and here are some other materialistic acquisitions recently to find their way to my over full house.

here is my new namaste bag, thanks mom!



also thanks to the mom, we went to ecohome and bought hippie paint, and painted up the future ninja's room. here, it is mostly done, but there is a pale lime green yet to add in thin stripes to the molding, and white paisleys to stamp at random points all over the walls.



and this is a very girlyass cardigan from a pattern i found on ravelry, done in a bamboo yarn found on pretty deep discount at K2TOG in Albany, whee! it's almost done, all i have to do is sew up the edges and knit the front panel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I really love those bags. Everytime I see them it makes me a little jealous. It will have to go on my Christmas list! Love the color you picked.

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home