To sleep, perchance to dream, of knitting.

Friday, January 04, 2008

ok, so i have been away for a while, bad bad me.

Wait, what the hell do you care? Who are you anyway...the journaling/blogging thing has always confused me on this topic. So i am ignoring it.

School kicked my ass five ways from sunday, and i was only taking three classes. This upcoming semester i will cut it down and take only two; philosophy and psychology, neither of which i am particularly interested in. I wasn't crazy about Sociology or History either, but i made it through ok. perhaps i should set up some kind of video game reward system? no, that would never work, i haven't the willpower.

As to knitting, there has been tremendous resurgence on that front, as i am all kinds of knocked up and the small ninja demands i knit for it. so i do. Yes, there is a ninja on board, and we are all stunned and surprised, believe you me. This one has not only snuck past all the counter-measures, but has then added insult to injury by making me sick. Bleah. I was never sick with The Boy (who is now 7). So this on had damn well better be a girl. Anias Ninja has a nice ring to it. yes?

On the Needles:

Umbilical Cord Hat in Misty Alpaca

Surprise Baby Jacket in Cascade Superwash

Pi R Square Shawl in Turino Silk

real photos of *my* projects will be here soon... i think. don't hold me to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home