To sleep, perchance to dream, of knitting.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Gallery One

















A Medusa tea cozy, not yet done.
















From a Debbie Bliss book I loaned out and forgot to ever collect back! Hey, if you have it, could you return it please? I want to move on to entrelac!












A hat for ms. N, a year in the making. I rip a lot. I can be very type A in my knitting sometimes.


















The hero of Canton, the hat they call 'Jayne's'!


















A Christmas stocking from my grandmother's recipe.


















A poncho for ms. V, because she needed one.

















A shawl for the realtor who found me my awesome new house.









A worm inspired by Dune, formed with short rows on each mouth petal.











A scarf for my sister-in-law which she wore snowboarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home