To sleep, perchance to dream, of knitting.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Olympic Knitting


My Olympic theme project is one completed item every day. I had thought of doing a bird's eye shawl, but since the swatch was so consuming I decided that if I wanted to watch any events while knitting I'd need to tone it down a bit. And since I love to start but so seldom finish, a project *completed* each day seemed an attainable goal. The projects are not just knit items, but what I do knit will be posted here. The first knit project (but project three overall) came off the needles yesterday. It's a wee little womb, like the one featured at www.knitty.com
I decided to do mine differently, going for a tweedy effect and having the ovaries as bobbles on the ends of the fallopian tubes. It's not exactly how I saw it in my head, but that's what you get from not following a pattern!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home