To sleep, perchance to dream, of knitting.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Techietechie


I've got to figure out how to do one of those superneat-o bar charts on the side of the page to indicate the percentage of doneness each project has. The Commander Cody Cardigan is done up to the back piece's arm shaping, neckband still remains. Little Boy Socks are 1 + 1/4 done.....
The Clapotis is coming along quite nicely! I've finished the increase rows, and have done several repeats of the Straight rows. Four lines of sts have been dropped, creating that diagonal stripe of ladders. I am now a total fan of knitting on the bias.

The Sister-in-Law Shrug still needs to be sewn up and a bit of neckband applied...

Tonight we should receive thru a small fluke of netfilxing TWO Battlestar Galactica discs, so I am seeing a long night of knitting ahead!


A part of the stash.

I have not yet started on any of the Knitpicks yarns that just arrived, but I have been petting them everytime I pass the box they are living in at the moment. They feel lovely and soft, and I can't wait to start another project. But I suppose I must finish what I've got going on right now first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home